July 20, 2008

Christmas in July on Etsy

While this blog is still fresh, I wanted to use it as a tool to help promote a wonderful sale going on in Etsy July 20-31. Over 200 Etsy sellers (including us) are taking part in this promotion that gives various savings and specials for buyers looking to do a little early Christmas shopping.

It's easy to find who's participating! Shops are making it simple for you to find them by searching using Etsy's tag function. Remember to type in 'christmasinjuly' (no spaces) to find the specials!

Don't let the name of the sale fool you. The sale is for everything and not just holiday and Christmas items. Happy shopping!

2 comments:

Lucinda said...

I thought Christmas in July was a good idea, but I thought I'd give it one more year before I did any sales :)

I like how clean your blog looks, by the way. Mine is...chaotic.

Angela Catirina said...

Great blog! Keep up the good work.